Asian Journal of Advanced Research and Reports, .,Vol.: 3, Issue.: 2
Gender Relation between Supervisor and Subordinate Using Statistical Tools
G. Ornguga, Ianngi1*, Nelson Jonah2, V. Iornem, Tersoo1 and Ogojah, Teryila1 1Department of Statistics and Operations Research, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Nigeria. 2Department of Management Technology, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Nigeria.
G. Ornguga, Ianngi1*, Nelson Jonah2, V. Iornem, Tersoo1 and Ogojah, Teryila1
1Department of Statistics and Operations Research, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Nigeria.
2Department of Management Technology, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Shih-Chien Chien, Associate Professor, Department of International Business and Trade, Shu-Te University, Taiwan.
(2) Dr. Muge K. Davran, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Cukurova, Turkey.
(3) Dr. Shu-Lung Kuo, Associate Professor, Engineering Consultant, Kelee Environmental Consultant Corporation, Taiwan and Department of Technology Management, The Open University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
(1) SrinivasaRao Kasisomayajula, Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India.
(2) Iroju Olaronke, Adeyemi College of Education, Nigeria.
(3) Adedapo Oluwatayo, Covenant University, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46274
This research entitled “Gender Relation between supervisor and subordinate” (A Study of First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Makurdi, Branch). It deals with the important aspects which a Supervisor performs on the Bank and also the Qualities of Gender Relations in the organization. The sample size of 110 was used. The questionnaire and oral interview was used for data collection. Data was presented in tables and a descriptive approach is adopted in analysis using chi square. The findings reviewed that; the bank should ensure access to workplace reporting mechanisms. From the hypothesis we concluded that there exist challenges confronting supervisor and subordinate in first Bank Makurdi branch and that there exist relationship between supervisor and subordinate on first Bank Makurdi branch which shows that female subordinates demonstrate more negative attitudes towards evaluation fairness and that male subordinate with a counterpart female supervisor put more trust in workplace than males with a male supervisor and females with a female supervisor.
First bank; gender; relation; supervisor; subordinate.
Full Article - PDF Page 1-8Review History Comments