2018 - Volume 24 [Issue 4]
Ginkgo biloba Mitigates Aluminum Induced Neurotoxicity in Rats
Sahar H. Orabi1*, Sherif M. Shawky2, Gemechu Wirtu3, Doaa A. Mansour1, Samy A. Abdelaziz4 and Hesham S. Elsabbagh5
1Department of Biochemistry and Chemistry of Nutrition, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Sadat City, Egypt.
2Department of Physiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Sadat City, Egypt.
3Department of Biomedical Science, College of Veterinary Medicine, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Alabama, USA.
4Department of Biochemistry and Chemistry of Nutrition, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt.
5Department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Sadat City, Egypt.
(1) Dr. Kone Mongomake, Professor, Biotechnology and Plant Physiology, Nangui Abrogoua University, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire.
(1) Dario Siniscalco, University of Campania, Naples, Italy.
(2) Josef Finsterer, Krankenanstalt Rudolfstiftung, Vienna, Austria.
(3) Alok Nahata, Ying Zhi Agricultural and Industries Sdn Bhd, Malaysia.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45780
Antimicrobial and Antihelmintic Effect of Wonderful Kola (Buchholzia coriacea)
C. C. Nwankwo1, B. J. Friday1 and C. D. Onwukwe1*
1Department of Microbiology Technology, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
(1) Dr. Ahmad G Hegazi, Professor, Department of Microbiology, National Research Centre, Dokki, Cairo, Egypt.
(2) Dr. Muhammad Farhan Jahangir Chughtai, Assistant Professor, Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering & Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan.
(1) A. O. Sijuade, Ekiti State University, Nigeria.
(2) Shailja Puri Srl, India.
(3) Enoch Ayertey, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
(4) Veeravan Lekskulchai, Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45656
Assessment of the Prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis Infection in Donated Blood at Regional Blood Transfusion Centre, Eldoret, Kenya
P. Chemutai1, F. Ramesh1* and Frank K. Onyango1
1Department of Biological Sciences, University of Eastern Africa, Baraton, P.O.Box – 2500,Eldoret – 30100, Kenya.
(1) Dr. Sultan Ayesh Mohammed Saghir, Department of Medical Analysis, Princess Aisha Bint Al-Hussein College of Nursing and Medical Sciences, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan.
(2) Dr. Ezeigbo Obiageli Roseline, Department of Biology and Microbiology, Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, Nigeria.
(1) Oti Baba Victor, Nasarawa State University, Nigeria.
(2) Charles, A. Fortune, Gregory University, Nigeria.
(3) Emmanuel Ifeanyi Obeagu, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/45253