2019 - Volume 10 [Issue 1]
Causal Investigation of Corporate Social Responsibility to Environment on Employees’ Satisfaction and Commitment to the Organization in Construction Industry of UAE
Younis A. A. Hammouda1* and Mohd Zukime Bin Mat Junoh1
1School of Business Innovation and Technopreneurship, University Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia.
(1) Dr. Fang Xiang, Visiting Professor, International Business School, University of International and Business Economics, China.
(1) James A. Adeniran, Babcock University, Nigeria.
(2) SrinivasaRao Kasisomayajula, Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University India.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46317
DOI : 10.9734/AJEBA/2019/46317
Users’ Perceptions on Auditors’ Responsibilities for Fraud Prevention, Detection and Audit Expectation GAP in Nigeria
Safiyanu Sule1*, Nor Zalina Mohamad Yusof1 and Ku Maisurah Ku Bahador1
1Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accountancy, Universiti Utara Malaysia, 06010 Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia
(1) Dr. Chun-Chien Kuo, Associate Professor, Department of International Business, National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan.
(1) Peter Yao Lartey, School of Finance and Economics, Jiangsu University, P.R China.
(2) İsmail Ukav, Adiyaman University, Turkey.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sdiarticle3.com/review-history/46832
DOI : 10.9734/AJEBA/2019/46832